Thursday, August 18, 2011

Popping My Cherry!!

 My blog cherry that is! 


Some pople choose diaries and others choose to rant on youtube, neither of those are for me so lets see if blogging is. I have heard of some pretty interesting blog topics on here. I doubt I will have one specific thing to talk about since I am always all over the place. This shall be my stress reliever so if I vent my life away, please bear with me. No worries though, I might have some interesting stories of my nights out. Til then, toodles.

1 comment:

  1. Same here! I used to post the most random stuff which some people complimented me on for my honesty and very few that had a problem with it. Regardless I did not want to read peoples negative comments no matter how few. I cant keep a journal so I thought this would be the easiest way to express myself. I always think entirely too much so I hope this will be a good outlet for me

    ReplyDelete