Tuesday, August 23, 2011

From Everything to Nothing

The Adventures of Adi & Karen  LOL

Monday: Mr.Pockets Sports Bar, Blue Moon pitchers, Birthday shots and good company

Tuesday: [*Karen's B-day Celebration*] Joined Karen on a tattoo shop hunt and later on we had drinks to celebrate her 24th bday.

Wednesday: Hung out with someone, totally lost my interest...OTTNO


Thursday: [*Jay's B-Day Celebration*] Once again Karen and I were out and about having drinks and a good time with the birthday boy and the rest of our buddies. From La Sirena Grill to Mr. Pockets to Sangrias and back to Mr. Pockets. Boy what a night!!!

Friday: Uneventful lol just did last minute shopping for our camping trip!! =D

Saturday & Sunday: 1stday- Camping trip!! We took a 3.5 hour drive to Kern river. Consisted of drinking, beer pong, cheeseburgers, drinking, teriyaki chicken, drunks sleeping on rocks and getting scars lmao
2nd day- Spent most of our time by the river, eating hot links and hot dogs, once again drinking and chilling on rafts and enjoying the beautiful weather. I mainly focused on staying in shallow waters and not drowning since I can't swim. We all just chilled, drank and apparently did a bunch of silly things haha I'll post a picture of the camping group taking shots

Tuesday is almost over and I still feel tired and out of it! It sure was a busy but fun week.

From left to right:
Drew, David, Karen, Maria, Erika, Rosendo, Daniel, Me & Jose who took the pic lol




2 comments:

  1. no wonder you in my dreams! we spent SOOO much tie together! lol fun ass birthday week=) thanks for the good times and great company!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I think one of my dreams was about camping. Definitely good times dude. Thanks for the company.

    ReplyDelete