Thursday, August 25, 2011

In the Weirdest of Moods

    I really don't know what's come over me. I sort of feel like I am stuck in a rut, but I don't even know exactly what it is that is bothering me. Then again I have always been a little weird with my emotions, and just plain ol' too emotional lol...Also, why does it all of the sudden feel like all my friends are in relationships, engaged, talking to or dating someone?!?! Perhaps it's just the people I've been hanging around with or because I am way too used to being around my crazy wild single friends. It's not like I'm in a hurry to get in to anything, cause I'm not the type to go out looking for it, but I do sometimes miss the positives of having a special someone by your side. Wow, let me stop before I get on cheese mode o__O

  Enjoy This Thirsty Thursday Buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment